And I want you more than a new pair of shoes...
Welcome to Thrifting 101!!
This is a quick guide to make your thrifting experience beneficial. Follow these tips and I guarantee you'll be a thrift master in no time!
- Choose a thrift store of your choice (I prefer the Goodwill)
- Wear comfortable clothing & under garments
- GO ALONE! (you don't want to be fighting with your friends over something you saw first)
- Bring hand sanitizer
- Plan to be there for hours - bring a snack :-)
- Be patient & thorough - browse section by section, isle by isle, & garment by garment
- Keep an open mind & open eye
- Try EVERYTHING on! Remember items are NEVER what they appear to be. You must fit each garment to your particular style & body type. If you like the fabric or print, buy it, don't second guess yourself.
- NEVER STEAL FROM A THRIFT STORE!!! smh
- Visit the accessory section - thrift stores have awesome belts, glasses, pocketbooks, & luggage. (I stay away from shoes & hats, sanitary issues)
- #1 rule WASH ALL ITEMS BEFORE YOU WEAR THEM!!
I hope you found this guide helpful!
Please subscribe to my youtube channel!!
Peace & Dopeness!